Wendy’s belief is that yoga teachers are leaders, they elevate and lift up our society with each class that they teach. We will go well beyond the asana, and make this training one that has the potential to be life changing for each of our trainees.
Learn from experts in their fields, yin, advanced asana, using props to advance your yoga practice….teachers like Lisa Ferraro, Allison Ray Jeraci, Kat Suda and much more keep reading but first
$200 per month for 12 months. A recurring payment.
For current enrolled RYT ce is $150 per month for 12 months.
Wendy believes that Yoga Teacher Training needs to be more accessible, yes this price is low, as some of it will be virtual and some of the specialties are not included in the price of the program. Equally, the studio does not have a physical location, i.e. no rent to pay so Wendy is paying it forward.
Here is a little of what will be covered:
Advanced Physiology and Anatomy
• Deep dive into connective tissues
• Understanding joints
• More muscles
• And how all the above is connected to yogic tradition
• How to adjust teaching from chair yoga to advanced vinyasa sequencing
Asanas, deconstructed, advanced and accessible
• Using props in creative ways (not included in the price)
• Advanced arm balancing and inversions (not included in price)
• How to teach yoga, for students with back and spine issues, when not to!
• Advanced vinyasa sequencing
• Chair Yoga Asana
• Yin Yoga
Meditation, kriyas, mantras
• Sanskrit, chanting and mantra
• The science behind why the yoga tools actually work
• Mediation and breath
• Group Dynamics
• Time Management
• Establishment of priorities
• Healthy, safe boundaries
• Demonstration, observation, correcting
Trauma informed training how to navigate a world where more than half of the population has experienced trauma to the degree that a yoga teacher can in a group setting (not included in the price, it is offered as workshop).
Business of Yoga
• Launch your business from the very first module
• Understand responsibilities to Yoga Alliance, Taxes, your students and yourself
• Work through the discomfort of social media to a place of acceptance or embracing what NOT using it means to you as a yoga teacher
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
• Learn the history of yoga through the sacred texts of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhakti Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita
• Beyond the intellectual understanding, there’s a journey of the heart and soul
• Being able to look within, understand ourselves with radical responsibility, honesty without blame or judgement
• Reconnect with the Divine, Source, Higher Self, the Universe and live in that space more often.
• Life happens, the world happens. How do we as humans navigate it as yogis and yoga teachers to become better beings, and rise above lifting others with ourselves.
Community Service – yoga has for far too long in the US been a privilege of white middle and upper class. The prices are prohibitive for some. Learn- the balance of: making a living and being of service. Being of service IS part of yoga without it there is no yoga. Rent needs to be paid too. Working on finding the equilibrium between both.