Westchester Yoga Arts Mentor Program
Go from Good to Great!
Become Even an Even More Amazing Teacher
Hone your Social Media Skills
Plan Wisely to Open Up your Own Studio, Learn from a Pro
Build a Business Teaching Children’s Yoga
Get Credits and Discounts for the 300 hour Training
And Much More
You graduated a 200-hr and you realize just how much you don’t know. You have specific questions for where YOU want your yoga teaching journey to take you. You want to plan but do not know where to start. Westchester Yoga now has two options for your continuing studies and plans the Mentor Program and the 300-hour add on program.
About the Mentor-ship Program
Available to approved graduates of any 200-hour teacher training course, this 5 month continued learning program is designed to give you the hands-on experience, skills and individual guidance needed to take your teaching to a whole new level.
Participants benefit from:
· Weekly class-assisting with your RYT teaching mentor for 3 months (15hours).
· Attend Mentor’s class once a week for 3 months (15hours).
· Consideration for Community class teaching spots
· 2 Included Private Mentoring sessions, 1hr each (2hrs) and for an additional cost unlimited optional 45minute private meetings with your mentor for $75 per session
· 5 Required “Advance Your Yoga Teaching and Business” Practicums with directors and senior teachers (8 hours total) which include specifically what you are seeking:
⚪ To create a yoga studio
⚪ To develop a social media presence
⚪ To teach yoga to children,
⚪ Prenatal classes etc.
· Required Workshops (6 Hours of Workshops)
· ALL hours can be credited towards the Westchester Yoga 300-hour training program as well as a 10% discount to our 300hour program which can be taken in tandem with the Mentorship sessions.
Tuition: $1,000 and additional $150 discount is available for 15 karma yoga working hours.
Please know, that your successful completion of Mentorship Program and favorable recommendation from your mentor are factors we look closely at when deciding to invite new teachers onto our community teaching, sub list and eventually, permanent teaching staff.